How to Get Involved
When contacting us consider the following opportunities:
- VOLUNTEER to help at any of our EVENTS!
- Back to School Program
- NFL Computer Room (for kids)
- Golf Events
- Charity Events
- I.C.Stars Program Sponsors
For others see: Who We Help
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Donations or Drives
- Book Donations or Drives
- Toy Donations or Drives
- Monetary Donations
- Event Appearances….
Email Us To Get Involved
Let us know how you would like to help by adding your name to our data base of volunteers and those who are interested in making donations. We will be in touch with you regarding upcoming fundraising events, donation drives and other charitable actions sponsored by the Foundation. Click here to add your name to our growing list: Volunteer Email list
- Whether you are an individual, family, business or organization…if you have items matching our WISH LIST—your contribution is appreciated! Simply contact us and we will let you know what organization or group is most in need of what you can provide. We will then put you in personal contact with them that you might deliver your donations in a timely manner.
- Mentoring and/or onsite volunteer opportunities are available at many youth and family service centers. Arrangements can be made for individual or group participation.
We can help place your good-will where it’s needed the most!
Consider the following ideas… or come up with an idea of your own!
Your church, office or business might sponsor a clothes drive for Operation Breakthrough, Synergy, Safe Home, Marillac Center, Niles Home For Children or others.
Your school or club might host a book drive where everyone attending a school event donates a book or books… with proceeds aimed at anyone of our initiative targets.
Your youth group, club or office might want to sponsor a toiletry, toy or food drive Or, a baby shower with donations appropriate for all newborns or mothers.
Your business might solicit cash donations, or your church or group might have a bake sale—food stamps don’t buy many, essential everyday items.